Friday, March 25, 2011

If Yan can cook, so do you!

Are you familiar with the quotes of "If Yan can cook, so do you!"? Well for me, I am very familiar with this quote and it's always been playing in the Malaysian local TV channel during my childhood time.

Martin Yan is a Chinese born American chef, that had been hosting more than 1,500 episodes of cooking shows. One of his show title that I can recognised of was the "Yan Can Cook" show which was aired since the 1982.

Recently he had visited Malaysia in conjunction with the Asian Food Channel to teach three simple dishes while showing of his knife skills at The Ritz Carlton Hotel, Kuala Lumpur.

During the session, he also demonstrated his skill on how to relax a stiff chicken and debone it in 18 seconds. Below are the link from kuali.com.


I personally find it amazing that he can do tat in 18 seconds. It is also quite a funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment